When complete, Cooloola Sands will be the next major population base north of Noosa.
Cooloola Sands is situated in the centre of paradise, just north of Noosa on the Cooloola Coast. It is ideally situated between Rainbow Beach and Tin Can Bay, with schools, medical facilities, a golf course, a country club, deep water marina and yacht club just minutes away. Gympie, a major centre with a population of approximately 50,000, is only 30 minutes drive.
The Cooloola Sands Shopping Centre with Woolworths and specialty stores is just a few minutes walk from the estate. Living so close to miles and miles of unspoilt golden beaches, fishing habitats and national parks has never been easier or more affordable.
Northbound from Brisbane
• Follow the Bruce Highway from Brisbane north to Gympie
• At Gympie take Tin Can Bay turn off
• Follow Tin Can Bay Road towards Tin Can Bay
• Turn right into Bayside Road and follow the signs to Queen Elizabeth Drive.
Southbound from Hervey Bay/Maryborough
• From Hervey Bay take the Maryborough/Urangun Road until you meet Maryborough/Cooloola Road
• Turn left at Tin Can Bay Road and turn right at Bayside Road
• Follow Bayside Road and turn right at Queen Elizabeth Drive.